If you’re using Google to log in to EcoCart, you’ll need to first have third-party cookies enabled. To ensure you can use your Google account to log in to EcoCart, follow these steps.
Google Chrome (PC)
- Click the three dots in the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down top the “Privacy and security” category and click “Cookies and other site data”
- In the “General settings” section, select either “Block third-party cookies in Incognito” or “Allow all cookies”
Google Chrome (Mac)
- Open Chrome preferences
- Navigate to “Privacy and security”
- Under Privacy and security, click “Cookies and other site data”
- Select either “allow all cookies” or “Block third-party cookies in Incognito”
Is the green EcoCart airplane missing from your Chrome browser? No worries, follow these steps and be on your way to sustainable shopping.
Let’s first make sure you have EcoCart installed:
1) Open Chrome
2) Click on the puzzle piece icon in the top right corner
3) Click “Manage Extensions”
You should see EcoCart listed among your other extensions. In Extensions, you will also be able to see EcoCart is enabled or disabled.
If EcoCart is not on this list, you can reinstall EcoCart [link to “Installing the EcoCart browser extension” question] . You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “contact us” button on the bottom right of your screen for more help.
To change your password, just click on the account tab and select “change password,” then you will be prompted to enter your old password and a new one.
If you forgot your password, then go to the login page and click “Forgot password?,” then put in your email and a link will be emailed to you that will allow you to input a new password.