I can’t log in to EcoCart with my Google account
If you’re using Google to log in to EcoCart, you’ll need to first have third-party cookies enabled. To ensure you can use your Google account to log in to EcoCart, follow these steps.
Google Chrome (PC)
- Click the three dots in the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down top the “Privacy and security” category and click “Cookies and other site data”
- In the “General settings” section, select either “Block third-party cookies in Incognito” or “Allow all cookies”
Google Chrome (Mac)
- Open Chrome preferences
- Navigate to “Privacy and security”
- Under Privacy and security, click “Cookies and other site data”
- Select either “allow all cookies” or “Block third-party cookies in Incognito”